Cookies and how they Benefit You
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites.
Cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you'd expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
More about our Cookies
Third party functions
Our site, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties.
- Google Maps
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
- Google Analytics
Turning Cookies Off
If you wish to block or restrict cookies set by this or any other website you can do so through your web browser's settings. The "Help" function (often in the main menu options at the top of your browser screen, and usually accessible by pressing the F1 key in Windows) should tell you how to do so.
Many browsers give a range of options for managing cookies, including obtaining consent for every cookie, blocking certain types of cookie and blocking cookies from unrecognised websites. You can set your browser to block all cookies; however, you should be aware that many sites will not work as smoothly as you are used to and some basic functionality that is dependent on cookies will not work at all.